Tree and Shrub Care in North Carolina
Your ornamentals provide the backdrop and artistic relief for your whole yard—they are key to the curb appeal of the entire property. But thorough tree and shrub care feels like it requires all the knowledge of a full-blown arborist! We provide the know-how so you don’t have to spend all your free-time learning how to best care for trees and shrubs.
FineTurf’s tree and shrub care in North Carolina includes:
- Tree and Shrub Fertilization
- Disease Control
- Insect Control
By the time you notice a tree is sick, it’s often too late to save it. Through regular visits and deep knowledge of the various ornamental species, we’re able to identify a problem before it’s had the chance to cause real damage.
Get a Free Estimate
The Importance of Tree and Shrub Fertilization
A key aspect of nurturing the woody plants in your yard is feeding them the nutrients they need. When trees and shrubs have all they require, they’re far less susceptible to disease and pests. Proactive fertilization is the first line of defense against any malady your trees might face.
Our tree and shrub care approach involves:
- Fertilizer treatments in the Spring and Fall, feeding your woody plants the nutrients they require in each season.
- Getting to know you and your trees, so we can deliver the most personalized care possible.
- Timely and professional communication that keeps you in the know about everything related to your yard.
Disease and Insect Control
So many touchpoints with your trees and shrubs in a year mean that our technicians are poised to recognize a malady as soon as signs appear. This hands-on approach to our work is often the difference between having to cut down a disease-stricken tree and boasting beautiful ornamentals for many years. Catching disease early makes all the difference.
We can protect your woody plants from disease and insects because:
- We’re acquainted with common maladies each tree or shrub species is prone to; we know what to look for.
- We visit multiple times throughout the year for fertilizer applications, so we’ll pick up on any changes.
- We’re equipped with a variety of techniques and treatments to combat sickness in trees and shrubs.
No Contracts, No Kidding
We’re serious. We don’t lock our customers into binding contracts because we know what a burden recurring payments can be. When you work with FineTurf for tree and shrub care, it’s on your terms. We’ll come when you need us, and we won’t when you don’t!
Our Money-Back Guarantee
Trusting a new lawn care company with your yard—as well as your hard-earned funds—can be scary! How do you know you can trust us? We take the risk out of the decision with our money-back guarantee: If you’re dissatisfied with a service, we’ll re-service for free. And if you’re still not satisfied, it’s your money back!