The Best Lawn Care in Charlotte
No Contract Lawn Care
Committing to a contract and recurring payments can be an absolute pain. We know! That’s why FineTurf has no binding contracts, allowing you to schedule services when the time is right for you. Afterward, if you’re not satisfied with our lawn care treatment, we’ll reservice free of charge. If you’re still not satisfied, we’ll give you your money back!
Services we offer include:
- Weed Control
- Grub Control
- Disease Control
- Aeration and Overseeding
- Mosquito Control
- Tree and Shrub Care
- And More!
*We do not provide mowing or landscaping services*
Get a Free Estimate
About this Service
When it comes to quality lawn care in Charlotte, FineTurf has you covered. You deserve courteous service and high-quality results. If you’re paying for green grass, we think that’s what you should get! We abide by our company values through our approach to customer interactions and services done the right way.
When you partner with FineTurf for lawn care in Charlotte you will benefit from:
- Initial lawn evaluations and soil assessments that allow us to completely tailor all our programs to the specific needs of your yard.
- One lawn care technician dedicated to your yard, year-round. They’ll know you by name, and your yard by heart, thereby providing the highest quality and most personalized service.
- Clear and timely communication so that you’re always in the loop as to when we will visit your lawn, what we’re seeing with your turf, and larger trends we’re tracking in the region.
- Family and pet safe lawn care that poses no threat to your children or furry companions. We want our community to thrive, so we only source quality products from reputable brands.
Family-Owned and Dependable
We’re not some big corporation you can never reach. As a family-owned lawn care company in the Charlotte area, we’re your neighbors. Like you, we love a well-maintained yard and understand the satisfaction of turf that shows off your home. We’re passionate about giving you lovely curb appeal and the landscape of your dreams, so give us a call today to help renovate your property.
Water, sunlight, and regularly mowing your grass all spur growth. However, regular fertilization is the last piece of the puzzle, resulting in a lawn that grows thick and green, outcompeting weeds and standing up to weather.
Key Benefits of Fertilization
Our lawn fertilization program consists of 7 to 11 fertilizer applications throughout the year, feeding your yard essential biostimulants it needs to flourish. Our FineTurf fertilization program benefits your grass by:
- Increasing density and vigor.
- Deepening its green color.
- Providing key, season-specific nutrients.
- Fortifying turf against pests, diseases, and weeds.
- Build resilience so your yard recovers quickly from harsh weather.
- Enhancing root development.
- Improving water and nutrient absorption.
- Enhancing soil quality.
You’ll see an improvement in your lawn after the first application, and a full year on the program will reveal all the benefits of steadfastly nurturing grass through the seasons. We know that real results take time.
The Road to Green Grass
Repeat treatments throughout the year give our technicians multiple touchpoints with your lawn so they know exactly what it needs, and can track its progress. We revisit for treatments every 5-8 weeks from the spring to the fall.
- Spring Treatments: These applications focus on giving your turf a speedy recovery from winter, supplying biostimulants for strong growth and that desirable dark green hue. Spring treatments lay the foundation for the rest of the growing season so your lawn outcompetes weeds.
- Summer Treatments: We apply both fast- and slow-release fertilizers aimed at helping your grass withstand the North Carolina heat and humidity. Our technicians also inspect your landscape for emerging weeds, diseases, and grub activity so they can treat these issues before they amplify.
- Fall Treatments: Our fertilizers target deepening your grass’s roots ahead of winter, setting up your lawn to successfully endure the frigid temperatures, then coming out of the gates in spring ready to thrive.
FineTurf Essential and Premium Fertilization Programs
Our fertilization program is just the beginning in terms of the services we offer. Not only do we nurture your lawn to deep, lush green, but we make sure that your turf is healthy from all angles. We do this through two programs: FineTurf Essential and FineTurf Premium.
When you sign up for our FineTurf Essential fertilization program, you can expect:
- 7 fertilizer treatments throughout the growing season.
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control.
- Soil tests to diagnose pH and nutrient imbalances.
- Free service calls between applications.
- pH balancing through lime applications.
- Soil amendments.
- Nutsedge control.
- Grub Control.
If you sign up for our FineTurf Premium, you’ll get all of the above, PLUS 4 additional fungicide treatments for brown patch.
We often field the question: “Are your weed treatment chemicals pet safe?” The answer is a resounding Yes! What we spray on your lawn keeps weeds down AND is safe for pets and children. Our weed control in Charlotte will inspect your lawn on every service visit, identify the species, then formulate a weed control solution that targets that specific species. Our pre-emergent weed applications stop common weeds before they even break the surface, and our post-emergent weed control takes care of the rest.
Thanks to brilliant chemical engineering in the lawn care industry, we can eradicate stalwart weeds like:
- And More
Sometimes, the fastest way forward is to start over. Our lawn renovation in Charlotte gives you the opportunity for a fresh start with your turf. We’ve developed a proven process for delivering the exact results you want.
The FineTurf lawn renovation process includes:
- A Visual Assessment: We’ll conduct a full audit of your turf to gain a robust understanding of the problem before we go about finding solutions.
- Soil Tests: Soil samples tested by a third-party laboratory lend us the insight into acidity and nutrient imbalances your soil may have.
- A Custom Renovation Plan: We’ll incorporate the data we’ve gathered to create a plan for creating the lawn you desire.
Every yard is different, as is every renovation plan we develop. You won’t see us applying one-size-fits-all approaches to your landscape because we know real results require attention to detail.