Lawn Aeration & Seeding in Charlotte
Developing a lush and even lawn is a multi-year endeavor—we know! Our aeration and overseeding services in Charlotte give your grass better access to water and nutrients, as well as fill in bald or patchy spots so that your turf is green and vibrant all year long.
When you sign up for aeration and overseeding from FineTurf, your lawn will receive:
- Between 1 and 4 passes with our core aerator, depending on the thickness of your turf.
- A spread of seeds that will foster even, green growth in your lawn.
- Free follow-up service if any areas need more seed.
*We do most of our aeration and seeding in the fall to set up your grass for the following spring, bouncing back full and healthy*
100% Money-Back Guarantee
As part of our family-owned ethos of trust, we never want you to feel like you’ve been shortchanged on any of our lawn care services. If you’re not satisfied with a service we provide, we’ll come back—free of charge—and re-service to set things right. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, then we’ll give you your money back. We don’t think giving our customers what they pay for is that crazy. We’d only offer this money-back guarantee if we knew you’d be very satisfied with how we care for your lawn.
Get a Free Estimate
Benefits of Aeration and Seeding
As we use our lawns to play and work, heavy traffic areas of soil become compacted so that the grass’s roots have trouble accessing new nutrients, as well as soaking up water. Aerating your grass on a regular basis is an important aspect of keeping it in tip-top shape. When we aerate your yard, we drive a machine across your lawn that essentially pokes thousands of little holes in your soil, pulling out little plugs of dirt.
Our aeration and seeding in Charlotte benefits your lawn by:
- Alleviating compaction of soil
- Allowing water and nutrients to filter down to your grass’s roots more easily
- Spurring deeper root growth, and therefore more resilient grass
- Enhancing water absorption (less pooled water in your yard)
- Improved moisture retention
- Reducing risk of fungal disease from pooled water
While aeration optimizes growing conditions for grass, overseeding immediately after furnishes new seeds with the perfect environment to take root and fill in the gaps.
Our Commitment to Quality
Every yard is different, so our expert lawn care technicians will adjust how much they aerate based on a visual inspection of your turf. We’ll make sure your lawn isn’t getting too much or too little aeration and seeding, ensuring even and thorough distribution by hand seeding hard-to-reach areas such as around garden beds and mailboxes.
Our results-based approach to building a quality lawn for you is made possible by:
- Dedicating a technician to your lawn, meaning our techs get to know you and your yard, as well as its specific needs.
- Providing you with detailed instructions on how to water after overseeding to aid new grass in taking root.
- Pairing our aeration and overseeding services with a starter fertilizer that gives your grass a boost.
- A detail-oriented approach to caring for your landscape: We don’t rush, but do it right, in proportion to your lawn’s needs.
Family-Owned and Operated
As a family-owned lawn care company in Charlotte, we pride ourselves on going the extra mile that bigger lawn care companies don’t. You are our neighbor, and we aim to treat you how we’d like to be treated. What does this mean for you?
- Higher quality service
- No cut corners
- Accountability from us
- A high degree of communication
Aeration & Seeding Service Area
As a locally-owned aeration and seeding company, we’re proud to be accountable, experienced, and to be your neighbors. Reach out to us for your aeration and seeding needs if you live in the following cities: