Lawn Care in Fort Mill
Life is busy enough without having to make sure your lawn is lush, robust, and free of weeds and disease. When you entrust your yard to FineTurf, we free you up your time so you can spend it doing what gives you life. Meanwhile, we’ll foster the landscape you’ve always wanted.
Our lawn care in Fort Mill include services such as:
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Weed Control
- Lawn Renovation
- Grub Control
- Lawn Disease Control
- Aeration and Overseeding
- Mosquito Control
- And more!
Get a Free Estimate
The Family-Owned Advantage
As a small, family-owned lawn care company, we’re your neighbors. And we want to see our neighbors thriving—especially their yards! In the spirit of community, we strive to go the extra mile that big lawn care companies can’t. What does yard care from a family-owned business mean for you?
- Personalized care: We dedicate a lawn care technician to your yard so that you know and trust the folks nurturing your grass.
- Frequent touchpoints with your turf: A core tenet of our service is that we service your grass 7-11 times a year, which means we’re well-acquainted with its unique needs and can spot problems early on.
- Accountability: Proactive and professional communication anchors our business; we strive to value you by keeping you in the know.
The family-owned difference is that you actually know us, and we know you. Quality lawn services are just one way we practice being good neighbors to the folks in Fort Mill.
Fertilization in Fort Mill
Fertilization is the process of getting your grass the sun, water, and nutrients it needs. While the sun and water aren’t too complicated, feeding your grass what it needs to thrive can be tricky. Our fertilization programs take care of this via 7-11 fertilization applications throughout the year, supplying everything your turf requires in every season. We always test your soil first to know its precise makeup, allowing us to target our applications with the proper balance of pH, potassium, calcium, and nitrogen. This science-based approach results in efficient, effective lawn care that you won’t help but notice. Our lawn fertilization in Fort Mill benefits your grass by:
- Stimulating root growth & thick grass density.
- Enhancing that desirable dark green hue.
- Building resilience into your lawn.
- Pairing fertilization with weed control services.
Weed Control in Fort Mill
Because we believe weed control is an important part of cultivating healthy turf, we offer it as part of our lawn fertilization program. During each fertilizer application, our trained lawn care technicians assess your grass for weeds and determine the proper weed control treatments for your yard. To protect you, we only use products that are effective and safe for your family and pets. As part of the FineTurf fertilization & weed services in Fort Mill, you'll receive:
- Professional weed control treatments tailored to your unique situation.
- Pre-emergent treatments that prevent weeds before they even germinate.
- Application of post-emergent weed control as needed.
- A lawn that you can safely use after treatment.
Lawn Renovation in Fort Mill
For some lawns, starting over with lawn renovation is the fastest way to get turf that you’re proud of. We renovate lawns so you can reinvent your yard however you see fit. Whether you choose renovation or revitalization for your yard, the FineTurf team will see it done. Either way, you’ll end up with the yard you want.
We partner with you for lawn renovation in Fort Mill by providing:
- Free consultation and audit of your yard.
- Soil samples to help us identify the sort of help your turf needs.
- A custom renovation plan specifically designed for your lawn.
The FineTurf Money-Back Guarantee
We know it can be difficult to know if a lawn care company is trustworthy—if you’ll get what you paid for. To lend peace of mind, we guarantee all our services. If you’re dissatisfied with a service, we’ll return to re-service at no additional cost. And if you’re still not satisfied, we’ll give you your money back.
Lawn Disease Control in Fort Mill
It can really take the wind out of your sales to see your lovely turf fall victim to lawn diseases like Brown Patch. The worst part is that Brown Patch can leave your grass haggard and dead for months, until you reseed in the fall. Our lawn disease control in Fort Mill offers both preventative and reactive solutions, protecting your grass from fungal disease or getting rid of active fungus so your grass can recover.
You can trust our highly trained lawn care technicians to:
- Inspect your yard to gain a full understanding of the problem.
- Build a treatment plan that suits your needs and the situation.
- Treat your lawn with a fungicide that kills active disease.
- Preemptively spray your lawn to keep fungus from surfacing in the summer humidity.
- Give you tips and tricks to help you protect your lawn in the future.
- Provide top-notch service.
As a locally-owned and operated lawn care company, we strive to deliver the highest quality service backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so put your trust into FineTurf for our lawn disease control in Fort Mill!
Aeration is one of the most valuable things you can do for your lawn. As the soil below your lawn becomes compacted, your grass suffers, often becoming limp and brown from loss of nutrient and water exposure. Fortunately, we offer aeration services at FineTurf that provide the remedy and greatly improve the health of your grass. Using a specially designed machine, our knowledgeable technicians make 1-4 passes to create little holes in your soil by removing plugs of dirt and grass. When paired with our overseeding service, it results in coverage of bare spots and a thick and vibrant lawn in less time.
The benefits for your lawn from aeration and seeding in Fort Mill include:
- Loosening the soil to allow deeper root growth.
- Better access to water and nutrients for increased absorption by grassroots.
- A reduction in water pooling and the risk of associated fungal diseases.
- Overall healthier turf that is more resistant to disease, pests, and drought.
- Even growth throughout your lawn.